The SEPLAA ToP (Talent of Pakistan) Conference has been put up almost annually since 2010. The Conference aims at highlighting the positive activities and positive branding of Pakistan through different themes, which is aligned with the SEPLAA Foundation aim of creating the counter narrative of Pakistan. The following conferences have been held so far since 2010:
- 1st SEPLAA Talent of Pakistan Awards Exhibition & Conference held at Ali Auditorium in November, 2010.
- 2nd SEPLAA Talent of Pakistan Conference held at SEPLAA DHA in November, 2011.
- 3rd SEPLAA Talent of Pakistan Conference held at Royal Palm Golf & Country Club in March, 2013.
- 4th SEPLAA Talent of Pakistan Conference held at Royal Palm Golf & Country Club in December, 2014.
- 5th SEPLAA Talent of Pakistan Conference on ‘Action Based Leadership’ (Planned for 18-19 November 2016).
Themes covered in SEPLAA Conferences since 2010:
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Good Governance
- Creativity & Innovation
- Women Empowerment
Past SEPLAA Conferences:
SEPLAA ToP Conference on CSR & Governance (March 2013)
The 2 week 3rd Annual SEPLAA Talent of Pakistan concluded with a conference on ‘Creating partnerships between Corporate Social Responsibility & Good Governance for social uplift’. The Conference was received with a lot of enthusiastic ideas, suggestions and new synergies. The Key Note Speakers were Mrs. Ammara Farooq Malik, Founder & CEO SEPLAA Foundation and Mr. Jeffry Bakken, Director USAID.
The Annual SEPLAA ToP (Talent of Pakistan): Awards, Exhibition & Conference also takes place every year bringing professionals and youth together to celebrate their achievements and accomplishments around the year. The 4th Annual SEPLAA ToP Conference was held in November 2014 at Royal Palm Golf & Country Club.